At Blinky Bill Pre-School our programming supports the Early Year Learning Framework, or the EYLF as it is known, into our daily program. The Framework recognises that early childhood is a vital period in children’s learning and development. It also incorporates children’s learning through “Belonging” “Becoming and “Being”.
We’ll work with you to learn more about your child and create a program that builds on their interests and abilities.
Within the Framework program are areas such as Principles, Practices and Learning Outcomes which assist us in making informed decisions about children’s learning.
- Secure, respectful and reciprocal relationships.
- High expectations and equity.
- Respect for diversity.
- Ongoing learning and reflective practice. Holistic approaches, Responsiveness to children, Learning through play, Intentional teaching, Learning environments, Cultural competence, Continuity of learning and transitions, Assessing and monitoring children’s learning.
- Children have a strong sense of identity.
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world.
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing.
- Children are confident and involved learners.
- Children are effective communicators.
Our aim at Blinky Bill is to support children’s learning and development by providing a learning environment which is rich and varied. This enables children to feel confident in their environment and willing to try new things, knowing that their efforts are valued. Our teachers at Blinky Bill Pre-School will observe and respond to your child’s needs which are an essential part of their learning. In order to achieve these, Blinky Bill teachers will proved a wide range of experiences and resources which will be regularly monitored and refreshed to keep children safe, challenged, and stimulated.
Educators who are qualified early childhood professionals with extensive experience provide:
- A safe, stimulating, warm and happy environment.
- Acknowledge the worth of the cultural and linguistic diversity that children bring to the environment and the community.
- A program that features specific to the needs of the hungry minds and active bodies of young children and encourage participation of all children.
- Encouragement for families to be involved with the service’s operation.
- Responding to children’s ideas and play and use intentional teaching to scaffold and extend children’s individual learning which is implemented in our program.
By supporting families in their parenting role, we share with them information to benefit to their child’s development. We encourage families to be active participators in the life of our service. Through sharing cultures, ideas, knowledge, strengths and differences, we develop a partnership with families that are beneficial to the child’s learning and development.
We would love to welcome you at Blinky Bill Pre-School. Please complete our waiting list registration form, which will allow us to determine availability based on your requirements. You will hear from us within two working days. Alternatively, call us on 46580706.