Engaging education and quality care for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years
The first five years of a child’s life is crucial to laying the foundations for their ability to learn throughout their later years. As they learn and develop, it equips them with the skills and knowledge they need for a life filled with wonderful possibilities.
Big Explorers (4 - 5 years)
Little Learners (2 - 3 years)
Mini Movers (6 weeks - 2 years)
Our indoor and outdoor areas offer lots of stimulating and fun activities that encourage both play and learning.
- Garden beds full of various vegetables, herbs, plants and shrubs
- A large covered sand pit
- A communal circle meeting area
- A large cubby with café
- An enclosed infant play area
- Bamboo blinds and shutters
- Natural furniture designed for early childhood
- Plenty of natural sunlight
- Age appropriate resources and materials tailored to children’s individual interests
- Stimulating environments that encourage creative experiences and exploration
- Creates menus that support Feed Australia and Get Up & Grow
- Ensures menus that are vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free if required.
- Provides breakfast, lunch, mid-afternoon tea and late afternoon tea.
- Our preschool program is conducted by a qualified Early Learning teacher.
- Open 50 weeks per year excluding public holidays.
- We are SunSmart accredited.
- A breastfeeding-friendly service.
- Sunscreen, wipes and hand sanitiser.