Engaging education and quality care for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years
Our educators are qualified early childhood professionals with extensive experience who:
- Provide a safe, stimulating, warm and happy environment.
- Acknowledge the worth of the cultural and linguistic diversity that children bring to the environment and the community.
- Deliver programs that cater to the specific needs of the hungry minds and active bodies of young children and encourage the participation of all children.
- Encourage all families to be involved with the Centre’s operations and programming.
- Respond to children’s ideas and play and use intentional teaching to support and extend children’s individual learning which is then implemented in our programs.
- Regularly discuss children’s progress with their families including what their child is learning, how they are developing and what particular learning interests them.
Dee Henry - Centre Director
- 18 years childhood education experience
- A qualified Early Childhood Education teacher
- Committed to the Camden community