Engaging education and quality care for children aged 2 to 6 years
We support families in their parenting role by encouraging you to be active participators in the life of our Centre. Through the sharing of ideas, knowledge, cultures, strengths and differences, we develop partnerships that are beneficial to your child’s learning and development.
Our educators are qualified Early Childhood professionals with extensive experience who:
- Provide a warm, safe, happy and stimulating environment that is responsive to children’s wants and needs and allows them to learn through play.
- Acknowledge the worth of the linguistic and cultural diversity that children can bring to the environment and their community.
- Encourage all families to be involved with our operations, and foster the active participation of children to deliver programs that cater to their individual needs.
- Use intentional teaching to support and extend children’s individual learning which we then implement in our programs and curriculum.
- Discuss your child’s progress regularly with you, including how they are developing, what they are learning and what interests them.
Dee Henry - Centre Director
- 18 years childhood education experience
- A qualified Early Childhood Education teacher
- Committed to the Elderslie community