Engaging education and quality care for children aged 2 to 6 years
We are passionate about providing a childcare experience that welcomes a diverse selection of families, and we work hard to ensure you and your family feel safe, supported and included. Our extensive range of preschool services provides a positive learning environment that encourages children to prepare for a life filled with amazing possibilities.
Wombats Room ( 4 - 5 years )
Possums ( 2 to 3 years )
Our indoor and outdoor areas offer lots of fun, stimulating and educational resources and equipment that encourage both play and learning.
• Garden beds full of herbs, vegetables, shrubs and plants
• A large covered sand pit
• A communal circle meeting area
• A large cubby with café
• An enclosed infant play area
• Bamboo blinds and shutters
• Natural furniture designed for early childhood
• Plenty of natural sunlight
• Age appropriate resources and materials tailored to children’s individual interests
• Stimulating environments that encourage creative experiences and exploration
• Creates menus that support the Get Up & Grow and Feed Australia guidelines.
• Provides menus that are vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free.
• Offers breakfast, lunch, mid-afternoon tea and a late afternoon tea.
• A preschool program that is run by a qualified Early Learning educator.
• We are open 50 weeks of the year excluding public holidays.
• We are SunSmart accredited.
• A breastfeeding-friendly service.
• Wipes, sunscreen and hand sanitiser.